Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised. Proverbs 31:30

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Today I have been working on some of those long lost stuffed away projects. One is a pillow that is very cute, applique and rick-rack and polka dots, but the kit fabric doesn't match so every time I have picked it up to work on it I just don't feel like messing with it and back in the project bag it goes. I am also working on an I Spy quilt for my grandson. I just bought the backing fabric, 'Cars', which is his favorite thing right now.

So what are you doing this fine summer day? Anything new that you are using your creative talents on? Please share with us all.

Scrappily,
    Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for chatting, I love hearing from you.