Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised. Proverbs 31:30

Thursday, July 7, 2011

July 7th

Today while my grandson is sleeping I am cutting my red and white fabric for my red and white quilt. One of our local quilt shops is having a red and white quilt gathering. In September you leave your quilt with them for display in the shop, making a massive red and white quilt display. It should be really wonderful.

What pattern am I using, you ask? Well some one on one of the fantastic blogs out there put up a pinwheel block that also uses a folded block like cathedral window. It gives even more movement to the block and can be machine stitched as well. Can't wait to see how it turns out. I will post pictures.

Have a wonderful day sewing!

Scrappily,
       Susan

ps. If it's your blog and block that I talked about, let me know so I can give you credit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for chatting, I love hearing from you.