Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised. Proverbs 31:30

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Prep time

I love the whole process of sewing and quilting. I love the shopping for fabric, even shopping my stash. Don't you love to touch your fabrics? I do, maybe that makes me a bit odd but I am ok with that. It keeps my creativity going. Do you have a favorite part of the process? Share with us what it is and why.

I finished an apron for my sister and a dish towel. I have some down time coming due to a visit with the surgeon so I have been cutting projects out so they will be ready for sewing. I cut out ten bibs with food catching pockets and terry backs. I also cut out a Yellow Brick road in pinks and browns for my granddaughter and sashing for two I Spy quilts. Lastly, I have a set of pinwheel blocks ready to be finished. I am thinking that I have enough to sew for now.

Let's here from yall out there on what you are up to!

Scrappily,
     Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for chatting, I love hearing from you.