Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised. Proverbs 31:30

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Lovely Finishes for February...sort of...



I just realized that I have not yet posted what my "Lovely Year of Finishes" is for the month of February. So, I guess I better since there is not much left of this month. The first picture is how far I got on my January project. It needs a few more rows and then to be quilted. I did get lots done on it which is better than nothing. This months is a table topper that I started last fall and it needs a border and quilting as well as a bit more embroidery. I may be able to finish this one though! We shall see.

Thanks for stopping by.
I hope you get something finished today.
Scrappily,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for chatting, I love hearing from you.