Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised. Proverbs 31:30

Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to one and all. I wish you all a wonderful new year of sewing and quilting ideas and opportunities. New ideas so we can express our creativity, generosity and love of the craft in new undiscovered ways. And new opportunities to use all those new ideas to provide for family, friends, those in need and for our personal pleasure.

So how or what are you looking forward to in your creating this coming year?

I am personally looking forward to decreasing my stash by blessing some of the babies in our ever growing family, by continuing my pattern making/development skills, and creating with abandon.

Looking forward to a blessed year for all....

Scrappily,

   Susan

1 comment:

  1. Hi Susan, I look forward to seeing what you will be doing. I don't have much of a stash but I sure do hope to "catch up" with all the family baby quilts. I think I have two more due this year. Happy New Year and Happy Quilting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for chatting, I love hearing from you.