Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised. Proverbs 31:30

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas

Wishing you all a wonderful Christmas and a very Happy New Year!

For some odd reason I love to sew the week between Christmas and New Years. It is not like I have not sewn many things for Christmas, I have, but somewhere deep down I get this new bud growing that just has to make/create at this time. Maybe it is so enjoyable because there are no deadlines. It is just for the joy and pleasure of creating. I usually finish all that I start during this time as well. An added bonus!

So what are you doing this week just for the sheer joy of it? And will it include time with your sewing machine?

Happy New Years' week,
           Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for chatting, I love hearing from you.